Visit Japan’s Kyushu region – with oneworld’s newest fare2016年6月22日
oneworld has added a third alliance fare for travel around Japan – this time focusing on the Kyushu region, and offering attractive savings on usual prices.
Kyushu, which means “Nine Provinces”, is the country’s third largest island and the most southwesterly of its main islands. As an early centre of Japanese civilization, it offers many historic treasures, natural beauty with famous hot springs, and modern cities, like Fukuoka and Nagasaki.
Besides Fukuoka and Nagasaki, oneworld serves five other airports on the island – Kagoshima, Kitakyushu, Kumamoto, Miyazaki and Oita.
The oneworld Visit Japan Kyushu Pass provides visitors to the country with an easy, flexible and attractively priced way to explore this region.
When bought in conjunction with an international return flight to Japan on any oneworld member airline, it offers up to five flights between Tokyo Haneda or Narita or Osaka Itami and any of these seven airports in the Kyushu region, with each sector charged at a JPY 5,400 (approximately US$ 52). This is half the price charged for these sectors through oneworld’s established Visit Japan fare, which offers flights throughout the country.
This Visit Japan Kyushu fare is available for a limited period only – for travel until 29 October 2016 – to stimulate travel to the region following the region’s recovery from the earthquake that it suffered earlier this year. Tickets can be bought from any oneworld member airline or most travel agents.
oneworld also offers two other Visit Passes for travel around Japan, in conjunction with international travel to the country on any oneworld member airline:
- oneworld Visit Japan, which offers great value travel across the near 40 destinations throughout the country served by oneworld member Japan Airlines and its affiliate Japan Transocean Air. For more details, see oneworld.com
- oneworld Visit Japan Tohoku, which offers great value travel for exploring the country’s Tohoku region. Again, for more details, see For more details, see oneworld.com
oneworld is the market leader for alliance fares, offering a wider choice than any of its competitors, with tickets that let you fly all around the globe, visit several continents or, ,like these Visit Japan fares, explore just one region.
They include two round-the-world fares, four fares for travel through various combinations of continents and a total of 12 Visit passes for travel through individual continents or regions. For full details of them all, see oneworld.com
oneworld is an alliance of some of the world’s leading airlines, committed to providing the highest level of service and convenience to frequent international travellers. They include airberlin, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LATAM Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines and SriLankan Airlines, and around 30 affiliates. As part of oneworld, these airlines:
oneworld member airlines work together to deliver consistently a superior, seamless travel experience, with special privileges and rewards for frequent flyers, including earning and redeeming miles and points across the entire alliance network. Top tier cardholders (Emerald and Sapphire) enjoy access to more than 650 airport lounges and are offered extra baggage allowances. The most regular travellers (Emerald) can also use fast track security lanes at select airports.
oneworld is the world’s most highly prized global airline group, with more “best alliance” awards than its competitors combined, including:
- 连续三年荣获FlightStats 2015年航空联盟准点表现奖。
- Skytrax’s World’s Best Airline Alliance 2015 for the third year running.
- 连续第三年荣获Business Traveller的2015年最佳航空联盟表彰。
- World Travel Awards’ World’s Leading Airline Alliance 2015, for the 13th consecutive year.
- 连续第六年荣获Global Traveler杂志的2015年资深读者调查奖。
- 连续第三年荣获Premier Traveler的2015年最佳奖。
- Business Traveler North America的2015年最佳商务旅行奖。
- Trazees’ Favourite Airline Alliance 2015 in its debut awards.