oneworld is Premier Traveler’s best airline alliance for second year running2014年12月05日
oneworld® has collected its second "best airline alliance" award in less than a week, after being named number one by Premier Traveler for the second year running.
On Monday, Global Traveler confirmed oneworld as its readers' favourite airline alliance in its 2014 GT Tested Reader Survey – for the fifth year in a row.
The Premier Traveler award, based on a vote by the magazine's readers, was presented last night at a gala ceremony in Los Angeles.
Retaining this and the Global Traveler honours means that oneworld continues to hold an unprecedented six of the eight leading international "best airline alliance" awards, as also:
- Skytrax's World's Best Airline Alliance 2014 for the second year running.
- Business Traveller's 2014 Best Airline Alliance for the second year running.
- World Travel Awards' World's Leading Airline Alliance 2013, for the 11th year running.
oneworld member airlines also flew high in the Premier Traveler Best of 2014 awards, with:
- airberlin named Best International Frequent Flyer Programme.
- American Airlines – Best Transcontinental Service and Best North American Airline for First Class.
- Cathay Pacific – Best Airline to China.
- LATAM – Best Airline to South America.
- Qantas – Best Premium Economy Service in the World.
oneworld is an alliance of 15 of the world's leading airlines, committed to providing the highest level of service and convenience to frequent international travellers. Current member airlines include airberlin, American Airlines (including US Airways), British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LAN Airlines, TAM Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines and SriLankan Airlines, and around 30 affiliates. Between them, as part of oneworld, these airlines:
- Serve almost a thousand airports in more than 150 countries, with 14,000 daily departures.
oneworld member airlines work together to deliver consistently a superior, seamless travel experience, with special privileges and rewards for frequent flyers, including earning and redeeming miles and points across the entire alliance network. Top tier cardholders (Emerald and Sapphire) enjoy access to more than 600 airport lounges. The most regular travellers (Emerald) can also use fast track security lanes at select airports and, with Sapphire, are offered extra baggage allowances and priority baggage delivery.