airberlin continues to operate as part of oneworld2017年8月15日
airberlin continues to operate as part of oneworld®, following the German airline’s filing to commence insolvency proceedings under self-administration, to enable it to continue with its restructuring process.
As such, airberlin and NIKI remain as part of oneworld.
For airberlin's statement, see airberlin.com
oneworld is an alliance of some of the world’s leading airlines, committed to providing the highest level of service and convenience to frequent international travellers. They include airberlin, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LATAM Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines and SriLankan Airlines, and around 30 affiliates.
As part of oneworld, these airlines:
oneworld member airlines work together to deliver consistently a superior, seamless travel experience, with special privileges and rewards for frequent flyers, including earning and redeeming miles and points across the entire alliance network. Top tier cardholders (Emerald and Sapphire) enjoy access to more than 650 airport lounges and are offered extra baggage allowances. The most regular travellers (Emerald) can also use fast track security lanes at select airports.
oneworld is the “most highly prized alliance” as current holder of:
- FlightStats’ Airline Alliance On-Time Performance Service Award for 2016, for the fourth year running.
- Global Traveler magazine’s 2016 GT Tested Reader Survey – for the seventh year in a row.
- Business Traveller’s 2016 Best Airline Alliance for the fourth year running.
- 连续第二年荣获Business Traveler North America 2016年最佳商务旅行奖。
- World Travel Awards’ World’s Leading Airline Alliance 2016 for the 14th year running.
- The Trazees Favorite Airline Alliance 2017 for the second time.
- Premier Traveler’s Best of Travel Awards – for the third year running.