Air Berlin accepts invitation to join oneworld2010年7月27日
Air Berlin has accepted an invitation to join the oneworld® global alliance - and is to develop co-operative agreements with group members American Airlines and Finnair.
Full details will be announced tomorrow (Tuesday 27 July 2010) at a briefing in Berlin at 1330 local time (1130 GMT) hosted by:
- Air Berlin Chief Executive Joachim Hunold
- British Airways Chief Executive Willie Walsh
- American Airlines President Tom Horton
- Finnair Chief Executive Mika Vehvilainen
- oneworld Managing Partner John McCulloch
This briefing will be available to view via a webcast live and, afterwards, on demand.
- To view the webcast in German, go to airberlin.com/pk_oneworld
- To view the webcast in English, go to airberlin.com/pressconference_oneworld
Further information will be made available then.