oneworld's global corporate programme was created with the most frequent flyers in mind: our business travellers. For companies and multinational corporations whose business spans the globe, our corporate programme rolls out a red carpet in the sky. Enjoy greater flight and fare options to key business hubs, real cost-savings, and exceptional 1:1 service.
oneworld events: Your partner in planning.
What makes a oneworld event?
There are perks to traveling as a team, and you can reap them all by registering your oneworld event with us in advance to enjoy streamlined registration, planning, and rewards with no financial commitment required. Whether you’re flying for an annual event or convention, or finally getting that intergenerational family vacation on the books, our Events option is designed for you. All of you.
- There must be at least 50 attendees flying internationally to your event.
- Requests must be submitted three months to five years prior to the event start date.
- oneworld must be designated as your Official Airline Alliance.
When it comes to organising group travel, it takes a lot to have peace of mind. oneworld events helps by consolidating all the moving pieces in one place. Our digital interface provides organisers with a single, streamlined site to manage bookings with our automated RFP, access reports online, and earn and redeem travel credits for travel.
- Begin the process by submitting a simple online Official Airline Alliance request form.
- Our single agreement covers all oneworld member airlines.
- The oneworld events team is responsive and respectful of deadlines. You can expect prompt communication and event confirmation.
- All organisers receive a oneworld promotional toolkit to build attendee awareness, a customised click-through link to access discounted fares, and a user-friendly booking tool that displays all flight and fare options.
- Organisers can easily access and download real-time booking and management reports to help attendees plan for travel.
- By using oneworld events, organisers make reaping the rewards easy for attendees, who can also access discounted fares via a designated travel agency.
- By using oneworld events, organisers may qualify for future rewards with participating oneworld member airlines.
Registering Your Event: Step-by-step.
The first step is signing up. Create an organiser account by clicking 此处. Check that your event qualifies, then fill in our simple Official Airline Alliance request form, and provide any additional information about your designated travel agency/agencies, if applicable.
If your event is approved, you will receive a confirmation email in as few as four working days with a link to read our Terms and Conditions and view your discounted fare options.
Once you confirm acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and make oneworld your Official Airline Alliance, you’ll receive your dedicated oneworld events code and the organising can begin.
To help you share the perks of flying with oneworld and encourage your attendees to book their travel, you will receive a promotional toolkit with your events code, oneworld logos, copy, and a dedicated link that can be used in any digital communications.
Your dedicated link gives you 24/7 access to view your group’s bookings and download real-time management reports to help attendees meet their travel needs.
If over 50 attendees book through the online booking tool for your event, you may qualify for travel credits to use on future flights on participating airlines in the oneworld alliance.
oneworld event attendees enjoy all the perks of flying with oneworld: more flight choices, better fares, and faster service. Plus, travel rewards apply to a plus one.
- Attendees and one travel companion enjoy significant flight discounts, available for travel up to seven days before and after the event.
- User-friendly booking tool makes it easy to compare flights and fares for more than 1,000 destinations in 150+ countries across the oneworld alliance.
- Easily access discounts online at oneworld.com/events with no booking fees.
- Enjoy frequent flyer privileges, including, for top tier cardholders, access to oneworld’s premium lounges, fast track security lanes, and extra baggage allowance.